Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017

I neglected this blog for a long time... I totally forgot about it.

It all started with a miscarriage I had a hard time dealing with it. I named that baby Aiden; not sure why I knew he was a boy. This chocolate blog was my way of coping with that loss.

Almost 7 years later I'm happy to announce that I have beautiful boy/girl 5 year old twins and they LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!  They jiggle when we are about to eat chocolate and we truly enjoy the experience, the daily experience I may say :)

I'm back so I will continue this blog with my crazy ups and downs as a Chocolatina Mom :)




The bars describe their personalities, although he is not cranky all the time, but wow, when he is, you must run away!

See you again (hopefully in less than 7 years)

La Chocolatina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment