Monday, September 13, 2010

My brain is filled with endorphins just thinking about it!!!

Those who know me, know I am such a nerd. I have to study, take notes and prepare myself before hand. So I did some research about CHOCOLATE AND THE BRAIN. There it goes for all of you :)
  •  Chocolate can affect the brain by releasing neurotransmitters, which are molecules that transmit signals between hormones.
  •  Happy neurotransmitters, such as ENDORPHINS, can help reduce stress leading to feelings of EUPHORIA!!! OMG!!! those of you who also know me know I can be quite hyper, so WATCH out now that I eat more chocolate!!!
  • Endorphins work to lessen pain as well (Thank GOD!!!). I won't have pain but you will :)
  • SEROTONIN, another neurotransmitter released by chocolate works as an anti-depressant (so no more crying for things I can't change from now on).
  • PHENYLETHYLAMINE, another holly neuroblablabla... listen to this: it is called the "Chocolate Amphetamine", which causes changes in blood pressure and blood sugar leading to feelings of excitement and alertness (a high). It gets even better!!!! Chocolate turned women into more passionate kissers...they  called chocolate "the love drug" no wonder they give us chocolate for Valentine's Day. 
So..... you will feel happy, it will give you a high, it will lower blood pressure, it will fight depression, it will lower bad cholesterol, will protect you from illnesses, it will relax you,  and it will turn you, if that is even possible, into a more passionate kisser.....? NOW THAT IS A GOOD REASON TO FOLLOW CHOCOLATINA BLOG!!!! hahahaha!!!

See ya all!!!!
http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/wp-content/gallery/2009-12-08-superfoods/13-women-chocolate.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment